Benson Counter Height Dining has great design features with its blackened metal X elements and warm brown distressed pine finish.
Surfaces clean easily with a soft cloth.
- Transitional Styling
- Counter height trestle table
- Table has metal X ends, shelf base & planked top
- Table has corner brackets with nailhead brads
- Counter height stool with upholstered seat & back
- Sturdy box stretchers & tack head trim on stools
- Crushed black leather stool fabric
- Sideboard has metal X ends, open shelf, two drawers
- Stained drawer interiors, felt liners in top drawers
- Bottom mounted metal drawer glides
- Footed bar pull metal drawer handles
- All metal and handles in black bronze metal finish
- Distressed brown wood finish with light undertones
- Quartered pine veneers, pine solids
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Protect your investment long after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Manufacturer warranties are limited by design, both in duration and in coverage. Today's consumer wants more coverage, for a longer period at a reasonable cost. Our Furniture Product Protection Plan can provide the enhanced coverage you demand, while ensuring your enjoyment of your purchase for years to come.
CLICK HERE for more details or call us at 785-537-2288 for more warranty information.